14 Sep LET YOUR KITCHEN TAKE CENTRE STAGE
Let the Kitchen Take Centre Stage
Kitchens naturally receive a lot of attention as the central hub of our homes. The desire for a stylish open and inclusive space is on most of our wish lists.
Large or small, fitted or unfitted all kitchens must work well, we can help you design a kitchen that compliments you and your lifestyle.
Setting the stage
- Create Impact – by including an eye-catching original feature such as a bold coloured rangecooker or striking splashback
- Feature lighting – add focal pendant lights either above the main working area or island unit
- Sleek worktops – keep a low profile to worktops giving them a contemporary look to either a modern or shaker kitchen
- Maximise storage to help declutter the space and include built in appliances
- Colour contrast – create harmony by choosing one colour shade and use paler or darker tones to connect the design
- Floor show – though kitchen floors need to be practical it doesn’t stop them adding the final sparkle and finish to the room, add large porcelain tiles to create the illusion of space in smooth or textured finishes
Creating the stage for your new kitchen evolves through working with you to choose from a wide selection of units, surfaces, appliances, textures and colours. Whether you are looking for a modern kitchen, traditional kitchen or combination of both we can help you select a palette of colours and materials to create a cohesive finish.
To help you enjoy your new kitchen we also consider the best use of space taking into account working areas, storage and your priorities so that we can improve functionality and flow. As well as delivering a stylish kitchen as individual as you are we want you to enjoy your kitchen for many years to come.
To discuss your new project or kitchen design, contact Kate at Sanctuary Kitchens and Bathrooms.